downtown provo

7.11.2011



My dear friend, Darby Simon, took these amazing photos of me and my family. Aren't they adorable? I just love her style. We've known each other for a few years now and the only sad part is that they live so far away......but when they came to town, we knew we had to get together.























This is one of my favorites. Wow! My husband is cute!

















Isn't Charlotte adorable? I love those precious blue eyes!























I also had her take a headshot of me, so that I could update my blog. These are just a few of the images, hope on over here to view the rest. (All photos copyright Darby Simon.)

I let you in on a little secret.....I'm working on a fun personal project, a place to feature all of my work....hopefully I'll have that done in less than a year....ha ha ha!!!

1 comment:

Vicki Johnson said...

love these! you are so cute. and your daughter is an angel.