baby bag at Target

3.15.2010

Was anyone else as excited as I was to get to Target today and see the new Liberty of London line? I was pumped! And everything was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I wanted to buy it all. I'll show you a few of the things that I got later, but for now I wanted to show you this bag.


{I'll try to take a picture tomorrow when the sun shines}

This is a baby bag that I designed for Target about a year ago. I knew that at least one of my bags was going into Target this March, but I didn't know which one. I was kind of hoping one of my Happy Birthday Girl bags would have made it, but it doesn't look like it's there.

But, I did find this bag. It's a little different from my original design, but still cool. And it has glitter on it.

This first design was the bag that they gave met to work with and I was supposed to design coordinating bags.



This was the other coordinating bag.



I feel so cool! I've had a few of my designs printed before, but we're talking Target! Yeah, I know. Pretty exciting. Well, it is for me at least.

3 comments:

Kersten said...

Very cool!! From both Russ and I.

Jane Valentine said...

Congratulations; that's awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it. :)

Julia Warren said...

#1. I love the bag! So so very cute. Target is big time! #2. Libery of London is to die for. I am going to keep going back for more too...