few fav's on Etsy

2.23.2010

Here are a few of my latest fav's on Etsy. Enjoy!



Kindergarten Bag by trulakids. I think this would look so cute as a baby bag. Don't you?



Zinc Pitcher by greatfindz. Loving this. I would totally use it too!



Antique Wooden Stamp Set in Marchare's Shop. I've been wanting an alphabet stamp set for a while. And I think this one would be just right for what I'd use it for.



Vintage Metal Gear from twoartdirector's shop. I just want this because it looks cool. I would hang it on my wall for sure.



Lace Doily Serving Plate by FoxAndClover. Isn't this beautiful! Just discovered them via decor8. She hand paints them! Gorgeous huh?



Vintage Book Bundle by LostandFawnedHome.

Oh, how I love a good vintage book. Wouldn't these be awesome restored? I would take their guts out and put brand new blank pages inside.

No comments: