papernstitch exhibition

4.27.2009



Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to tell you about my exhibition over at papernstitch . Papernstitch is an online exhibition space for talented artists and designers selling handmade goods. Papernstitch also has a blog . The blog not only features artist and crafters, but also features DIY projects and tutorials.

I hope you will visit my exhibition and vote for me. Simply click on the heart next to my shop. The person with the most votes at the end of the exhibition {which is May 31} wins a prize.

This is my first exhibition and I'm super excited! Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout of your blog..it is new isn't? I don't remember it to be this way when i visited the last few times. Great work!!
Oh by the way your link to the exhibition has a double "http" just tot i will let you know. :) Congratz on your first exhibition. I will hope on over and see how to vote. :)
Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!